Answer Your Cat's Question Day
- If you will stop what you are doing and take a look at your cat, you will observe that the cat is looking at you with a serious question. Meditate upon the question, and then answer it!
National Blonde Brownie Day
- What is a blonde brownie? Traditionally brownies are a dark brown. To make blonde brownies, light brown sugar is used in the recipe in place of dark brown chocolate. Bake some blonde brownies and eat them. If you don't have time to bake today, buy some and eat a few extra blonde brownies.
Celebration of Life Day
- A time to honor our children and grandchildren in America. Each child and each life is to be held as a precious gift and should be treated with the highest respect and dignity.
National Polka Dot Day
- Some people hate polka dots with a passion! If the polka dot theme is too much for you, perhaps wearing polka dot underwear is the best approach -- inside you're celebrating but outside you look like everyone else.
Roe vs Wade Anniversary
- In the case of Roe v Wade, the US Supreme Court struck down state laws restricting abortions during the first six months of pregnancy in 1973. In the following decades debate has continued to rage between those who believe a woman has a right to choose whether to continue a pregnancy and those who believe that aborting such a pregnancy is murder of an unborn child.
- This was updated by Catherine on January 22, 2012 -
QUICK FREEBIE TIPS:
Please tell your friends about Frugal Freebies! If you spread the word about Frugal Freebies, be it by word-of-mouth, blog, website, Facebook, Twitter, or other means, you'll increase the number of Frugal Freebies users. More users equals more feedback and makes me happy!
Click for more quick freebie tips
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook.