If you have kids or dogs (or a wild partying family member!) - you might really appreciate this tip!
Before I did the following, I would use paper towels to remove as much as possible.
table salt, white vinegar, dish/laundry detergent, rubbing alcohol, warm water and a sponge.
1. Grab a mixing bowl, pour 2 cups of warm (not hot) water in it, and stir in 1 tbsp of table salt.
2. Once the salt is dissolved, mix in ½ cup of white vinegar, 1 tbsp clear dish or laundry detergent, and 2 tbsp rubbing alcohol
3. Now grab a clean kitchen sponge, dip it in your vomit cleaner, and press it into the vomit.
4. Do this several times so there is cleaner all over the stain. Grab a new old towel and blot just like before. This will be repeated as often as necessary until no more vomit is being transferred to the towel.
5. Each time you blot with the towel, you will be removing vomit. Have an extra towel or two on hand.
Idea and photo from:
How to Clean Vomit - includes much more details!
From our Facebook fan page:
Melanie Wade posted: *ew* but thanks...we have major hairball-barf-o-ramas here w/3 kitties...*groan*
• Diamond Crystal Iodized Salt
• Heinz Distilled White Vinegar
• Seventh Generation Natural Dishwashing Liquid
• Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70% Antiseptic
• Vomit Clean Up Kit by H + S
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
◊ Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
◊ Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!