It's the end of the month, and time to cash in my SwagBucks - this month I made enough for four $5.00 Amazon gift cards - so it really does work! I've ordered and received the gift card codes the very same day, and included a picture below so you can see!
Now I can take those $5.00 gift cards to Amazon, and stack them - so I have $20.00 off my next order. Rob and I want a new camcorder, so I am going to hang onto these gift cards until I have enough to get one for free!
Offer valid in:
So how did I do it, you ask? Well, first I signed up of course!
Then I made the SwagBucks search page my home page, and used it every time I needed to search for something. Rather than go to a web page I regularly checked, I would put the URL in the SwagBucks search bar and search for it first. And sometimes I just put in search words for the fun of it! And I won lots of SwagBucks!
Next I downloaded and installed the SwagBucks toolbar - it works in Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera browsers - Mac or PC. Then every day when I first opened my browser, I automatically got 1-3 SwagBucks. Plus sometimes there are messages with Swag Codes inside - which earns me more Swag Bucks!
Every day I waited for the Swag Codes to be available and quickly searched for them - I think I found most of them - though I missed the one at 1:00PM last night. Anyone else get that one?
Every day I earned 1-3 SBs for clicking thru the "View Our No Obligation Offers And WIN Swag Bucks" - I just read each offer carefully, clicked on "Skip" or "No" or "See Next Offer" for anything I wasn't interested in, and you can do this every single day to earn SBs!
Here's a picture of my four free Amazon cards order. Have you signed up yet??
If you aren’t using Swagbucks (and may I ask why you don't want free money?), here is a helpful recap:
Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise, gift cards and other prizes. It is a search engine powered by Google and Ask.com.
The important difference is whenever you search on the Swagbucks search engine, you have the chance to win Swagbucks that you can turn in for prizes and gift cards. You can easily earn enough points to get a $5 Amazon gift card or more every month - if you use it to do your usual searches!
Swagbucks.com is the only place on the web where you can win exclusive prizes like money, gift cards, clothes, video games, iPod Touch (8GB), books, magazines, even a Sony HTSS360 5.1 channel Home Theater System - simply by doing the things you do anyway, everyday!
Here are a few tips to help build up your Swagbucks:
1. Search on Friday. It is good to do a search every day, but Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day! That means, your chances of winning the higher value “Mega Bills” are even higher. You could win up to 100 Swagbucks in a single search!
NOTE - When searching the web, the best way to win Swag Bucks (and the only method we endorse) is to use the engine for genuine search and discovery. Doing a ton of searches, or clicking on search results, will not increase your chances of winning in any way.
2. Get a Toolbar, Stay Connected and Win More. The quickest way to win Swag Bucks is to have Swagbucks.com always at your finger tips. The swagbucks.com toolbar resides on the top of your browser and only takes seconds to install.
The Swagbucks toolbar is just like a Yahoo or Google toolbar, and makes it more convenient to seach, eliminating your need to visit the Swagbucks website. You will also occasionally get SwagCodes via the toolbar! Check the little message icon on the toolbar every day because Swag Codes are only good for a few hours.
3. Tell your Friends. If you are loving Swagbucks, then you are probably telling your friends already, so why not get some Free Swagbucks for it? The quickest way to win Swag Bucks is to get a little help from your friends! Invite your friends to Swagbucks.com and every Swag Buck they win searching the web, you'll win as well. Win up to 1,000 Swag Bucks per referral!
Go to the Swagbucks home page and click “Promote” at the top. You will be able to email your friends, post a banner or widget on your website or blog, or connect with your Facebook account. When your friend signs up using your unique referral link, you earn Swagbucks every time your friend wins Swagbucks. Double bonus!
4. Modify your Search. If I do a search and don’t win a Swagbuck, I will often change my search term slightly to see if I can win.
Example: I search for “freebies” and win nothing, so I add the word “Canadian” to make it “Canadian freebies” or “Freebies Canadian” (either way) and search again. For some reason, I usually win some Swagbucks by doing this!
5. Search for Images or Video. This works about the same as modifying your search (above). After you search “Canadian freebies” or “US freebies” and don’t win, click on “Images” or “Video” at the top of the page to see if you can win some Swagbucks that way.
6. Search Daily. This might seem obvious, yet it is the one some people always forget! Searching daily builds Swagbucks faster than any other method.
Those 10-20 Swagbucks per day add up quickly! If you can’t think of anything to search for, search for something you already know. For example, instead of typing “Frugal-Freebies.com” in your address bar to come to my site, you could type it in on Swagbucks. You will still get to my site, just with a small detour and a chance to win a few Swagbucks!
7. Want Swag Bucks quickly? Complete A Special Offer! Got your eye on something special in the Swag Store? If you're saving up Swag Bucks but could use a little help, check out their Special Offers Page. You'll find rewarding promotions from major brands. Sign up only for the offers that sound right for you!
8. Do you shop online? Visit the Shop & Earn mall before you buy. Odds are they have the brands you're already looking for, and they will give you two Swag Bucks for every dollar you spend when you make your purchase through SwagBucks.com! You will also find 100's of coupons listed there.
9. Earn Swag Bucks and Reduce Your Carbon Footprint. Got a new phone in the last few years? Then send in your old cell phone and they will reward you in Swag Bucks. Replace your old dust-collecting cellular with an exclusive swagbucks.com prize! There's no limit to how many phones you can recycle!
10. Interact With The Polls Their weekly polls page features topics and questions that matter to you! From everything Swag Bucks to popular culture; news, and entertainment, the Polls page is consistently fresh, and always fun. Plus, if you submit a poll and we happen to use it, they will award you with up to 10 Swag Bucks!
And starting in May, you'll earn Swag Bucks just for voting in these new polls! You read that right - you'll get Swag Bucks just for voting! I don't think they need a poll to know that you're going to LOVE this!
11. Receive The Newsletter - Get all the most important updates delivered directly to your inbox with the monthly newsletter. Every email is packed with important news and tidbits to help you get more out of your Swag Bucks account.
12. Read the Blog - When big news breaks about Swag Bucks, it happens first on the Swag Bucks Blog! Find out about all the newest offers, prizes, and Swag Codes, all in one convenient location. Look for posts by The Swag Guy for exclusive Swag Buck opportunities!
So have you signed up yet??
Offer valid in:
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals & coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook.