Today's 23+ Free eBooks (US)

Catherine McDiarmid-Watt | Tuesday, April 23, 2019 | 22 comments
Rate this post:

Image: Free Kindle books on Amazon.com

How many free ebooks will you grab today?

Personally, I have taken full advantage of all the wonderful free books available on Amazon - all sorts of novels, cookbooks, how to guides, business books, self-help - and so much more!

In my opinion, Kindle is just plain fun to use. Plus it surpassed all my expectations.

Whether you are looking for your first ebook reader or have owned one before, if you love books, if you love reading - you will love your new Kindle. I love that I can find a new book and start reading in seconds!

Image: Free Kindle books on Amazon.com
For a list of even MORE free books
click the Buy From Amazon Button now!

HOW TO ORDER: Click on the book title that interests you, then click on the Buy At Amazon.com button. You will get another chance to make sure the book is still free, before clicking on the final Buy Now with 1-Click button on the top right.

Click to view ALL of April 23rd FREE eBOOKS
-- List of today's free ebooks: Confessions of an English Psychopath ~~ Devilfire (American Hauntings) ~~ SpaceHive ~~ Like The Thistle Seed: The Scots Abroad ~~ Wolf Moon (The Wolves of Vimar) ~~ Stone and Steel (Colossus) ~~ New Balloons: How New Lungs Helped Me Fly ~~ The Cold Trail (The Sean Kruger Series) ~~ Areion (Lunar Medallion Series) ~~ The Low Cholesterol Cookbook ~~ How to Simplify Your Life ~~ The Time Traveler and the Professor ~~ Raw Food and Juicing Detox ~~ Chance for Rain ~~ Clean Eating Cookbook for Healthy Weight ~~ Simply Keto: Your Essential 21-Day Full Plan ~~ Vegetarian Keto Diet for Beginners ~~ Speed Reading ~~ When the Wood Is Dry - III. Resurrection ~~ A Single Step ~~ Elysia ~~ The Girl in the Bed of Snakes: A Thriller ~~ Whiskey Point

Don't forget to Bookmark/Favourite this post
it is updated with new FREE books every single day!

Be Quick! Though books are free at the time of posting, prices may change at any time. Be sure to verify the Kindle Price, before purchasing. If you do happen to buy a book you thought was free, you can return the book within 7 days for a full refund.

Click to view ALL of yesterday's FREE eBOOKS

Authors: Have your own free book(s) to add to this list? Fill out this form and your book(s) can be added!

Don't have a Kindle? Use a free reading app! Available on your iPhone, Android phone, Blackberry, Windows Phone, PC or Mac computer, iPad, iPod Touch or Android tablet - just grab a free Kindle Reading app. Or grab yourself a Kindle.

MORE FREE BOOKS:
  Smashwords Book Freebies - Free books for NOOK, KOBO, SONY, and Kindle!
  More free book resources - including Kobo and Nook
  Top Free Kindle Books
  Free audio books
 • Click for even more free books
 • Click for Canadian free book list
 • Click for UK free book list
 • Click for free books in all other countries

NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!

Category: , , , , , , , , ,

Catherine

About Catherine: I have been writing frugal tips since 1982, when I was a young divorced mom of two - for my baby product company, Born to Love. I am now mom to three sons, who are all grown up, grandma to three - and happily re-married to a wonderful man. We have rescued two little dogs, Denny and Dexter - and a cat, Bella.

Questions? Email me at catherine (at) frugal-freebies.com or post to my Facebook Fan Page!

NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.

Please Note: I make every effort to check the validity of all outgoing links at the time of posting, but I am not responsible for any content outside of this website. Please browse carefully. I have provided these links to other websites for your convenience only; I am not responsible for the availability of these other websites nor the freebies/coupons/information they offer.

Share on TwitterBecome a Facebook FanSubscribeAdd to your favorites

22 comments

1. I really want to grab one of these ebooks. I like the "Prodigal Hour."

2. Anonymous says:

Many thanks for listing my book, 'Elizabeth Clansham,' Catherine. Keep up the good work!

Catherine E. Chapman

3. Anonymous says:

Is anyone else having trouble getting to page 2? It's been happening for a few days now - it starts to show up, and then it just comes up as a blank page. Thanks for anyone's help.

4. Thank you for listing my book, "The Amazing Adventures of Toby the Trilby." I hope you all enjoy it!

5. Cindy says:

Thank you for featuring my new release, "The Big Book of Home Grown Fun"! It's a quirky read for gardeners and nature lovers. The eBook is equivalent to 284 print pages with more than 400 images of fun garden projects, techniques and perspectives. FREE this weekend.

6. I love your free books list!

7. Thank you very much for listing my book Disneyland on a Budget! I appreciate it!

8. Mike says:

Thanks for listing my book The North Hollywood Detective Club in The Case of the Hollywood Art Heist. This is a terrific mystery book for middle-grade, teen, and young adult readers. And I've must released the second book in the series: The Case of the Dead Man's Treasure. I see a lot of great books listed here and I'm honored to be included with them.

9. John says:

Thanks for give us these free books.

10. Thank you for including my book, Calming the Storm. God bless!

11. Thank you for posting my book! Sorry, for being a space cadet and submitting it twice.

12. Anonymous says:

13. Berenice says:

Thank you for posting B is for Bacon alphabet book!! Loove the freebies!

14. Anonymous posted:
    "I'm trying to submit a link to a free e-book, and I can't figure out how to do it. I keep getting directed to this page, and I can't see any way to submit the link. Help, please."

Click here: http://www.frugal-freebies.com/p/submit-freebie.html

15. Virginia McVay says:

Before this week, I could click on kindle ebooks and go to religion and spiritual, then to Christian fiction. When I go to kindle ebooks now, I get non books in all genders. What happened?

16. Virgina McVay - Unfortunately Amazon changes their links all the time, just to confuse their customers, i guess!?

This link should take you right to Christian Fiction, until they change the link again! http://amzn.to/2icBOd2

17. Anonymous says:

Great to meet you, Catherine! Thanks so much for featuring Roping the Marshal today. :)

18. Thanks for listing my book, Black & White!

19. Marina says:

Blue Castle has gone to 99 cents : / as has Bittersweets: Oscar and Lisa

20. Anonymous says:

Thank you so much for listing my book, "Curtain Call for Murder," with today's 'Freebies!' I hope anyone who downloads and reads it will enjoy it. I really enjoy your terrific website -- thanks again!

Patrick Andrew Christopher

21. Unknown says:

Thank you very much for listing my book Face Shaping Massage! I really appreaciate it !

22. cezar says:

Thanks for listing my book, Black & White.How is the buy?

Frugal Freebies encourages positive comments and suggestions that are helpful to other blog readers. Help keep this a fun place to visit and help all of us save money and get more frugal idea, craft fun, freebies, coupons and great giveaways!