One day when I need some clean nylons quickly, I hand washed in the sink, and spun-dry in my salad spinner! In no time at all, they were ready to wear!
Another story... Yes, I can be a klutz!
I was using the cheese grater one day and accidentally grated the Jamberry Nail wrap I was wearing.
I thought my wrap was ruined, but a quick file with a glass nail file, and they looked fabulous again!
Chef's Star Multi-Function All In One Salad Spinner with Grater [46% off]
-- With a choice of cutting inserts and graters, you can create more than salads with this versatile kitchen helper. Chop apples, potatoes, cheese, and julienne style french fries; create ingredients for soups, stews, vegetable side dishes, and more.
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Check to see if there is an opt out or opt in check box. You don’t need to sign up for extra email. Uncheck that box unless you really do want more email from that company.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!
• Jamberry Nails: The hottest trend in nail design. Get high-end nail art without the fuss of polish - or expensive salon visits! Like us on Facebook!
• Oshawa Journal: A Step Back in Time to the Village of Oshawa - historical family timelines, news clippings, birth/marriage/death/grave records, photos and stories of the people I am researching, as well as the history of streets and houses in the village of Oshawa.