Now you can better protect your family this cold and flu season – and all year long.
This guide is full of helpful information and simple ideas so you can keep your home and family healthier.
Click to print your free guide
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Please have realistic expectations: While I try very hard to only provide links to legitimate offers, sometimes the freebies still don't arrive. This could be because the company did not having a large enough supply to cover the response they got. It is also possible that a spammer has set up a site to gather email addresses (another important reason to use an alternate email account) and never intended to send you a freebie at all. Be aware that this can happen and although I do my best to avoid such sites, it is a part of getting freebies over the Internet
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!
• Jamberry Nails: The hottest trend in nail design. Get high-end nail art without the fuss of polish - or expensive salon visits! Like us on Facebook!
• Oshawa Journal: A Step Back in Time to the Village of Oshawa - historical family timelines, news clippings, birth/marriage/death/grave records, photos and stories of the people I am researching, as well as the history of streets and houses in the village of Oshawa.