When my boys were little, they took the board off the beds and drew all over them, making roads for their cars, colouring in trees and buildings.
No, I didn't give them permission, they did it while I thought they were sleeping.
All these years later they are a conversation piece - we use the boards to make a bigger table at Thanksgiving.
So when I saw this road tape, I was reminded of that - and how much the boys would have loved this tape - especially my middle son - who lived for tape!!
He would literally dance around the room if given tape as a gift!
However, knowing my boys, I would have ended up with road tape on every surface of the house
Create a Road Tape with Toy Car Playset
Now your little one can drive anywhere.
• Adhesive tape road sticks to walls, floor, table - take it anywhere to keep the kids entertained. Includes a vehicle.
• Tape measures: 2 inches wide x 108 feet
• As with any tape, it sticks - so be aware of where you use it.
For a cheaper version:
Designer Packaging Tape
• Tape measures: 2 inches wide x 75 feet long
NOTE: these designs are printed on standard packaging tape and will leave ink and adhesive residue behind if adhered to a floor, table or tile even for a short period of time.
If using the 'Dashed-Line Road' pattern for Matchbox cars or LEGO cars on a surface you want to later remove it from please test it out first on an inconspicuous part of the surface and leave it on a few days to make sure you can remove it with adhesive cleaner and a strong bristle brush first as desired.
Or of course, you could always just buy regular duct tape at the Dollar Store and simply add in the road markings with a marker and add in your own Hot Wheels cars.
From our Facebook fan page:
Steven Golnik posted: As a kid I used my grandparent's braided rug.
Cassy Rood posted: I gave my son a couple rolls of $1 masking tape and soon had a road system from one end of my house to the other and 2 kids occupied for most of the day!
Alissa Requier posted: Lol this is cool. My parents gave my sons scotch tape for a Xmas gift one year they were so thrilled it was hilarious
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Read the fine print on all free stuff offers. Don't sign up if they ask for a required survey, gold card offer, promotion requirements, or your credit card information unless you are absolutely sure it's a legitimate offer.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!