- celebrates babies! Parents, especially new parents, can celebrate this day by spending extra time with your infant. After all, they will be babies for an all too short time. Source
Read: Global Babies
• Baby Colouring Pages
• Baby Colouring Pages - 2
• Baby Printables
Stonewall Jackson Wounded
- After the first day of Stonewall Jackson's attack at Chancellorsville, they were fired-on by other Confederate soldiers who believed they were Union men.
Jackson was wounded. His initial injuries were survivable, but as his men carried him in a litter, they dropped him. That pneumonia-causing event would lead to fatal consequences. Source
• Civil War Printables
• Stonewall Jackson printables
Leonardo da Vinci Death Anniversary
- Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci (April 15, 1452 – May 2, 1519) was an Italian Renaissance polymath: painter, sculptor, architect, musician, scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, geologist, cartographer, botanist, and writer whose genius, perhaps more than that of any other figure, epitomized the Renaissance humanist ideal. Source
Read: Who Was Leonardo da Vinci?
• Mona Lisa Coloring Page
• Leonardo da Vinci by Shelley Esaak, About.com Guide to Art History
• Leonardo da Vinci Lap Book
Fall of Berlin
- Starting on 16 April 1945, the Red Army breached the German front as a result of the Vistula–Oder Offensive and advanced westward as much as 40 kilometres a day through East Prussia, Lower Silesia, East Pomerania, and Upper Silesia, temporarily halting on a line 60 kilometres east of Berlin along the Oder River. When the offensive resumed, two Soviet fronts attacked Berlin from the east and south, while a third overran German forces positioned north of Berlin. The Battle in Berlin lasted from 20 April 1945 until the morning of 2 May. Source
Read: DK Eyewitness Books: World War II
• World War II
• Germany Printables
National Truffles Day
- Have you ever eaten a truffle? A little more rare than your average pack of button mushrooms at the grocery store, these underground beauties that seem to magically surface at the foot of trees are definitely special enough to get their own day. Source
Read: The Truffle Hunter
• Chocolate Truffle Recipes
• Printable Truffle Box Template
• Sweet Treats Colouring Pages
Brothers and Sisters Day
- When you see a group of siblings together, they are easy to spot. They share a bond like none other. Brothers and Sisters Day was created to celebrate that bond. Our parents and grandparents are honored every year... why not honor the other loved ones in our immediate families? The idea is to keep it simple and sincere. Source
Read: Brothers and Sisters
• Brother and Sister Colouring Pages
• Big Brother Printable
• Big Sister Printable
• Big Brother and Sister Certificates
Printable May 2012 Colouring Calendar
- colour and use to keep track of your commitments and social life.
May Icons - These icons are designed to be used as each event is explored. The icons can be glued onto the May Coloring Calendar.
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Have realistic expectations: While I try very hard to only provide links to legitimate offers, sometimes the freebies still don't arrive. This could be because the company did not having a large enough supply to cover the response they got. It is also possible that a spammer has set up a site to gather email addresses (another important reason to use an alternate email account) and never intended to send you a freebie at all. Be aware that this can happen and although I do my best to avoid such sites, it is a part of getting freebies over the Internet.
Click for more quick freebie tips
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+.