I found a great page of free baby-related crafts. Jan Andrea has gathered a wonderful collection of patterns available for free personal use.
• Baby carriers: Ring Slings, Pouches, Asian-Style Carriers, Wraps and more.
• Breastfeeding Helpers
• Things to use with kids
• Things for Grownups
• Purses, Bags, and Storage.
Click for free baby patterns
And here's a few more free patterns from BorntoLove.com:
• Frugal Baby Tips - Make Your Own Baby Bum Sweaters
• Frugal Baby Tips - Make Your Own Rebozo Sling
• Down Under Diaper Cover Pattern
• More Frugal Baby Tips - index
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
If you need an email address (or lots of addresses!) you can go to mail.com and create another one just for signing up for freebies.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!