Great Poetry Reading Day
- in honor of some really great verse in all of the world’s languages. There's lots of poetry out there. Some is good, and some is not so good. This month is intended to read the world's greatest poetry. Source
Read: Rose, Where Did You Get That Red?: Teaching Great Poetry to Children
• Popular Poetry Printables
• Poetry Printables
- Hopefully you already take the time to kiss your mate every day (if you’re a single parent then your mates are your kids), and you don’t need a holiday for it. If not, today is a foolproof way to get your mate to pucker up. It is also a great excuse to learn how to get made up properly for your companion. Source
Read: The 30 Secrets Of Happily Married Couples
• Hugs and Kisses Printables
• Kiss Colouring pages
James Monroe's Birthday
- James Monroe (April 28, 1758 – July 4, 1831) was the fifth President of the United States (1817–1825). Monroe was the last president who was a Founding Father of the United States, and the last president from the Virginia dynasty and the Republican Generation. Source
Read: James Monroe: Fifth President 1817-1825
• James Monroe Worksheets and Coloring Pages
• Louisiana Purchase Coloring Page
National Blueberry Pie Day
- We usually think of blueberries as a summer fruit but they are grown in so many different regions of our country that they can be bought year-round. Blueberries are high in anti-oxidants and are delicious on their own. Source
Read: Blueberry Pie Elf
• Pie Colouring Page
• Blueberry Colouring page
Printable April 2012 Colouring Calendar
- colour and use to keep track of your commitments and social life.
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
- This was posted by Catherine on April 28, 2012 -
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Be cautious about where you give out your personal information. Don't provide any more information than you are comfortable with. Personally, I never give out my exact date of birth (you can change the month or date) or telephone number. (555 is a handy area code) Some go as far as getting a P.O. Box for their freebies.
Click for more quick freebie tips
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+.