Want to make a quick buck? (or six?)
Then it’s time to try Swagbucks! Just in time for April showers, Swagbucks has announced a “Three Pour All” promotion where you can get a $3.00 (300 SB) Bonus just for signing up through our site and earning your first 300 SB. So open up your umbrella (not in the house!) and put on your slicker and galoshes because it’s about to pour 300 SB Bonuses for you and your family and friends.
New to Swagbucks? Great! It’s a site where you earn free gift cards for the things you already do online. You get points (called SB) and redeem them for PayPal or Visa cash and gift cards from Amazon, Walmart, Target and other great retailers. Here’s how to earn your 300 SB in an hour:
- Sign up for free through this link
- Watch a few short clips from Top Sports Headlines, World New Headlines, cooking shows, and the Latest from TMZ and earn 26 SB
- Take a 5 minute survey for 60 SB and a 13 minute survey for 100 SB. Even if you get DQ’d, you get paid up to five times for a total of 5 SB
- Print a $1 Off Flintstone’s Vitamin Coupon and earn 25 SB
- Enter an AARP Sweepstakes and earn 40 SB
- Click through entertainment-focused web content with NCrave for 20 minutes and earn 20 SB
- Install the Hulu App on your phone and earn 24 SB
That’s it! You’ve just earned 300 SB (worth $3 on its own) and you’ll get a $3 Bonus for your effort!
Already a Swagbucks member? Here’s how to get your $3 Bonus:
- Refer a friend to Swagbucks between Monday, April 4th and Saturday, April 30th
- Your referral earns 300 SB by April 30th (see above!)
- You AND your referral will both be awarded an additional 300 SB each
That’s it! (the 300 SB bonuses will credit by May 5th) So once again, starting today, send out those referrals, a 300 SB Bonus could come in handy for a rainy day!
Sign up for free through this link
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+.