Omega-3 fatty acids are important components of cellular and membrane lipids (the chief structural constituents of living cells) essential for life and health.
Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids are two groups of essential fatty acids (EFAs) that cannot be synthesized by the human body. Therefore they must be ingested in the foods we eat or by supplementing our diets.
Try Coromega for the first time now!
Tasting truly is believing! They invite you to sample a WEEK of Coromega for free.
They feel once you try their amazing and highly effective fish oil, you will never go back to hard to swallow pills and messy oils again!
• You will receive a $3.00 coupon code for your first purchase at Coromega.
• Pay only shipping and handling of $2.99 (Then they give you $3.00 back via coupon!)
Click for 7-Day Sample Pack
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
All freebies are posted without prejudice. I have no political/religious/personal agenda to promote here, and I may not even agree with the message the freebie is promoting. But freebie censorship is not what this site is about. If you don't agree with the message a freebie is promoting, just pass on the freebie. The next one I find might be one you do believe in, and someone else might disagree.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!