- In the Western Christian Churches, the Christmas season liturgically begins on Christmas Eve, and is preceded by a four-week fast called Advent. The Mass of the Vigil is said in the late afternoon or early evening hours of December 24. The Christmastide season continues through until the Feast of the Baptism of the Lord on the Sunday following the Solemnity of the Epiphany.
National Egg Nog Day
- for enjoying the delicious traditional drink of the holidays called "Egg Nog"! Remember this special drink holiday by getting out that punch bowl and stirring up some homemade Egg Nog! Most households only make this treat during the holiday season so call up all your friends and family and get ready to share this sweet egg & milk drink!
Last-Minute Shopper's Day
- Today is a big shopping day as last minute shoppers hurried to get last minute Christmas gifts. Many malls and shopping centers had extended hours and great deals in order to lure these shoppers.
- besides being Christmas Eve, it is also Sneak-A-Peek Day! If the suspense is getting to you, it's okay to sneak a peek at one of your presents under the tree... just don't get caught!
National Chocolate Day
- Chocoholics - if you count yourself in this group, and I hope you do, then every day should be National Chocolate Day!
- This was updated by Catherine on December 24, 2011 -
QUICK FREEBIE TIPS:
Sometimes when printing coupons, you can hit back and print it again. Or you can change the number of copies in the pop-up print menu to print more.
Click for more quick freebie tips
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook.