World Gratitude Day
- a time to celebrate your existence, passions, local hero’s, relatives, friends and all the little things that bring joy into your everyday existence.
Miniature Golf Day
- Garnet Carter was the first person to patent a game of miniature golf which he called "Tom Thumb Golf" in 1927.
Pause the World Day
- stop for a few moments today and give your attention to humankind, the animal kingdom, the environment and for peace on Earth.
International Day of Peace
- dedicated to peace, or specifically the absence of war, such as might be occasioned by a temporary ceasefire in a combat zone. It is observed by many nations, political groups, military groups, and peoples. The first year this holiday was celebrated was 1981.
World Alzheimer Day
- a day when the Alzheimer's Association joins with organizations and people around the globe to raise awareness about Alzheimer's and its impact on our families, communities and nations.
Croissants Birthday 1529
- The word croissant brings to mind a flaky, buttery pastry often served with coffee, or perhaps filled with cheeses or meats in its savory incarnation.
- This was updated by Catherine on September 21, 2011 -
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Give us feedback on freebies. When you give feedback, you help other freebie hunters! For example, if you see a freebie listed as available in the USA and Canada, but it's actually only available for the US, or no longer available - leave a comment here or post to the Frugal-Freebies forum and let us know.
Click for more quick freebie tips
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook.