|Photo Credit: Photograph of Tape Measure,|
by Ian Britton. Supplied by FreeFoto.com under Creative Commons License
PLUS - interesting books to read and free printables, papercrafts, kid crafts, activities and coloring pages...
Shark Awareness Day
-- As the largest predatory fish in our oceans, great white sharks are often chastised as man-eating monsters – a label which has stuck since the Jaws film series. But great whites, found mainly along the coasts of South Africa, California, the north-eastern United States and Australia, are formidable yet incredible creatures. Source
Read: Discovery Channel Sharkopedia, by Discovery Channel
-- Celebrate Discovery Shark Week all year long with Discovery Sharkopedia, the definitive visual guide to everything there is to know about sharks! With more than 400 incredible color photos of the world's most infamous sharks, including great white, bull, and tiger sharks, Sharkopedia explores the evolution of sharks - did you know sharks have been swimming in the world's oceans since before dinosaurs roamed the earth? And introduces kids to almost 500 known shark species with close-up portraits of each and fun
Free Printables, Coloring Pages, Activities and Crafts:
• How much do you know about great white sharks? Test your knowledge with this quiz.
• Something in the Water - Shark Papercraft
• Celebrate with temporary Shark Tattoos!
• Shark Printable Worksheets and other 'Off line' Activities
• Enchanted Learning: All About Sharks!
• Shark coloring pages
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!