Printable Music Tags
Use tags to:
1. Tie on gifts (like a loaf of quick bread, a plate of cookies etc.)
2. You can use them as the main focal point on a card
3. Use them to embellish a scrapbook page
4. Maybe as a journaling card
5. Use them in your decor
6. Make a mini album with them
Really -- the sky's the limit!
Click for free printable music tags
Vintage Christmas Music Song Sheets
For everyone scurrying around making fun and beautiful Christmas decorations here are vintage Christmas sheet music pages. Torn and aged around the edges, you will find some wonderful crafty uses for them.
Click for free printable song sheets
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Don't forget to sign up for free money! Zoombucks are free digital dollars that you can trade for over 100 brand name gift cards.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!