The natural progression from learning how to sign and speak is learning how to read, and that's why they developed SightWords.com.
They want to provide parents and educators with free digital and printable tools to help teach their young children to read.
SightWords.com has many free resources including:
- Grade-specific flash cards of more than 500 Dolch and Fry sight words
- Detailed instructions on how to teach children new words
- 10 fun learning games
- Full tutorial on correction techniques
- Generators to make fully customizable Bingo cards, Snakes and Ladders game boards, Old Maid card sets, and more.
Everything in SightWords.com is absolutely free and designed to help your child learn how to read effectively from pre-k up to 4th grade.
Click for free printables
Photo Credit: SightWords.com
All rights reserved
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Printer failed to print your coupon? Don't have a printer? Look for a Help/Contact link or button on the page and tell them the printer failed and they will often send you a coupon in the mail.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!