TODAY has kicked off their Holiday Toy and Gift Drive – and this year they are celebrating 20 years of giving.
Since 1994, they have distributed more than $335 million in donations, helping more than 3 million underprivileged children, to more than 200 organizations across America and to U.S. military bases abroad.
How do you donate?
Donating is simple! The Today Show Wish List includes this season’s hottest toys for kids of all ages and interests. Click the Amazon link, add as many items as you like to your cart, complete the checkout, and Amazon will do the rest.
All donations are appreciated, no matter how big or small. They are most in need of toys for boys of all ages, and tweens and teens up to age 18.
For many, TODAY is their ONLY source of gifts for the holidays. There will be no toys this holiday season for these children unless you choose to help.
Click to get started
The TODAY Show Toy Drive is a project of the TODAY Show Charitable Foundation, Inc., a 501c3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent the law allows. Let's work together in making their 20th Anniversary Toy Drive the most successful ever. It comes at a time of great need.
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
One reader doesn't like using her real name, so she has her dog apply for all the freebies. She uses her last name so the mail will get there. She knows when a spam phone call comes in because they ask for the dog.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!
• Jamberry Nails: The hottest trend in nail design. Get high-end nail art without the fuss of polish - or expensive salon visits! Like us on Facebook!
• Oshawa Journal: A Step Back in Time to the Village of Oshawa - historical family timelines, news clippings, birth/marriage/death/grave records, photos and stories of the people I am researching, as well as the history of streets and houses in the village of Oshawa.