Temple Grandin is an animal scientist, autism advocate and a person with autism.
Diagnosed with autism long before the condition was well understood, Temple Grandin has since become one of its leading spokespeople, as well as an animal expert and bestselling author.
Her free coloring book is 32 pages filled with detailed illustrations of Temple Grandin’s life from her early non- verbal years, college life, her work as a scientist and engineer designing factory farming equipment that is kinder to animals. It is a beautifully illustrated and informative coloring book about Grandin’s life and autism that children and adults will enjoy.
HBO has partnered with Barnes and Noble and Project Onward to tell Temple Grandin's story through pictures, in the hopes of fostering a deeper understanding of the one in 150 kids diagnosed with autism today. All of the illustrations in this book were created by autistic artists through a partnership with the Project Onward initiative.
Click here to download colouring book
• Parents, Teachers - Enjoy our COLORING BOOK and Study Guide.
Email to receive a pdf file - email@example.com
• Mom’s Coloring Books Feature Kids with Disabilities
• in-H0ME Autism Therapy Colouring Book
• The Autism and Special Education Law Coloring Book
• Autism Colouring Pages
• School Safety Coloring Book and Social Story
• Colouring Pages on Autism
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Whenever you receive a freebie that leaks all over your mail - you should email the company and tell them. You might even get a full-size bottle of their product in compensation!
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!