Make one of these coffee cozies for yourself - and when you see how easy it is - make a bunch more as gifts for all your coffee-loving friends and family members!
What a great way to use up the scraps of fabric you have left over from other sewing projects!
What I love about some of these coffee cozy is they are reversible — use a different fabric for each side and it’s like you’ve got two separate handmade coffee cozies.
As CraftyStaci said in her blog post: "you can’t throw a rock and not hit a tutorial for a coffee cup sleeve out there on the web."
Click the links below for your free coffee cozy pattern - choose from reversible, not reversible, buttons, Velcro, skinny, wide, knitted or crochet!
• free coffee cozy pattern
• free coffee cozy tutorial
• free knitted coffee cozy pattern
• Reversible Coffee Cup Sleeves
• and a whole bunch of coffee cozies crafts I found on on Pinterest
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
One reader told us that, "I thought just because I "liked" something it meant I was automatically signed up for something". No, sorry, you need to sign up for the freebies by clicking on the links, each freebie separately. Not just sign up for Frugal Freebies on Facebook and that's it.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!
• Jamberry Nails: The hottest trend in nail design. Get high-end nail art without the fuss of polish - or expensive salon visits! Like us on Facebook!
• Oshawa Journal: A Step Back in Time to the Village of Oshawa - historical family timelines, news clippings, birth/marriage/death/grave records, photos and stories of the people I am researching, as well as the history of streets and houses in the village of Oshawa.