The Utah Baby Guide was started as a way to provide free information to new and expecting parents. This is a totally free digital magazine!
Check out some of their past issues.
In past issues, there have been articles such as:
⇒ Can Morning Sickness predict your child's IQ?
⇒ Single Parent on a Tight Budget
⇒ Getting along with your Mother in Law
⇒ Make your own: baby food, bread, pillowcase dress
⇒ Design your child's ideal bedroom
⇒Play date activities that explore art and music
⇒ Baby Names the scoop and poop on what is current
⇒ Baby Clothes Care the secret to removing spit up stains
About once a month they send you an email when each new issue is available, and you go online to read it - click to view the current issue.
Click for your free subscription
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Create a separate free email account to use for your freebies - so your personal email doesn't get filled with junk emails.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!
• Jamberry Nails: The hottest trend in nail design. Get high-end nail art without the fuss of polish - or expensive salon visits! Like us on Facebook!
• Oshawa Journal: A Step Back in Time to the Village of Oshawa - historical family timelines, news clippings, birth/marriage/death/grave records, photos and stories of the people I am researching, as well as the history of streets and houses in the village of Oshawa.