I make my gluten-free muffins often, so I like to have the ingredients close at hand, quick and easy to use.
I originally found these glass jars at the Dollar Store - you can also find them in a several different glass jar sets at Amazon.
My glass jars hold coconut flour, baking powder, date palm sugar, coffee and cinnamon to make my light and fluffy gluten-free blueberry muffins!
The linked recipe is a five minute microwave recipe for one - but I am working on perfecting an oven method for larger batches - so let me know if you are interested and I will post it!
I've always meant to add some pretty labels to my jars, and so today I thought I would share the free printable labels I found with you!
Jes, of StrangersandPilgrimsonEarth.com has some beautiful pre-printed labels for you to grab: Pinto Beans, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chips, Cornmeal, Sugar, Cereal, Rice, Powdered Sugar, Oat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Whole Oats, All Purpose Flour - as well as blank ones to create your own.
The ideal thing would be to use clear labels. With this template, you could just print them off on clear full page labels, and then cut your labels to size.
Or simply print on plain paper and paste or tape in place.
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
All freebies are posted without prejudice. I have no political/religious/personal agenda to promote here, and I may not even agree with the message the freebie is promoting. But freebie censorship is not what this site is about. If you don't agree with the message a freebie is promoting, just pass on the freebie. The next one I find might be one you do believe in, and someone else might disagree.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!
• Jamberry Nails: The hottest trend in nail design. Get high-end nail art without the fuss of polish - or expensive salon visits! Like us on Facebook!
• Oshawa Journal: A Step Back in Time to the Village of Oshawa - historical family timelines, news clippings, birth/marriage/death/grave records, photos and stories of the people I am researching, as well as the history of streets and houses in the village of Oshawa.