Diamond Crystal® Water Softening Salt is more than just salt -- it is a solution that transforms the water in your home to make it better. When used in your water softener, our salt removes hard minerals from your water, including iron, calcium, magnesium, and even barium.
After our water conditioning product removes hard minerals, you have soft, bright towels to wrap around your family, shiny dishes that can be used even with your most critical guests, and longer pipe and appliance life - helping you save money to spend on something more fun!
Find out what issues may be present in your home's water supply with a test kit.
Just fill out the form and check the box next to "Diamond Crystal Salt Water Test Kit Request."
Click for free Water Test Kit
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Don't forget to sign up for free money! GiftHulk are free digital coins that you can trade for over 100 brand name gift cards.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!
• Jamberry Nails: The hottest trend in nail design. Get high-end nail art without the fuss of polish - or expensive salon visits! Like us on Facebook!
• Oshawa Journal: A Step Back in Time to the Village of Oshawa - historical family timelines, news clippings, birth/marriage/death/grave records, photos and stories of the people I am researching, as well as the history of streets and houses in the village of Oshawa.