A Snuggie is just a big fleece blanket with sleeves, so they really can't be that hard to make.
I found some great free patterns to make your own!
Welmoed’s Sewing Room has created a PDF how-to for sewing your own fleece blanket from 3 yards of polar fleece.
You could go to a second hand shop, buy a blanket for real cheap and make one or more of these!
Click for the pattern instructions
Click for more patterns and templates:
• Adult Snuggie pattern and template
• Make Your Own Snuggie pattern
• Child's sized Snuggie pattern
• Child's pattern and template
• Snuggie pattern for dogs
Stock Photo credit: The Snuggie is a Big Hit in My House
by Shawn Collins, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Make sure to check the email address you used for freebie hunting daily to see if you need to click on a confirmation link to receive your sample.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!