The American Diabetes Association Wizdom kit is the kit of wit and wisdom for kids with diabetes and their families. The kit contains two books, one for kids and one just for parents.
Each one gives you everything you need to know to get started on the road to good diabetes management.
The kit also comes with a binder so you can start your own diabetes information library and juggling balls to help you learn how to juggle your food, exercise, and medication in order to maintain good diabetes control.
Wizdom is free to kids with diabetes and their families. To get a kit for your child with diabetes, e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-DIABETES (342-2383) and ask for Wizdom.
Click for more info
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Make sure that everything you entered in the form is correct. A wrong address may get the free sample to a neighbor instead of you!
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!
• Jamberry Nails: The hottest trend in nail design. Get high-end nail art without the fuss of polish - or expensive salon visits! Like us on Facebook!
• Oshawa Journal: A Step Back in Time to the Village of Oshawa - historical family timelines, news clippings, birth/marriage/death/grave records, photos and stories of the people I am researching, as well as the history of streets and houses in the village of Oshawa.