How to Dry Nail Polish Quickly
Ever decided to paint your nails, then realized they're not gonna be dry in time?
Well, here's a quick and easy way to get them totally dry in time and still look dazzling!
It involves cold water and ice cubes!
Frugal Party Game
Get a shower curtain from the Dollar store and use cheap tape (also from the Dollar store) to make a Tic Tac Toe grid.
Then set 6 Frisbees out and the kids had to stand behind a line and see who had the best aim!
Not as easy as you would think!
Santa’s Magic Key
My sister was kind enough to remind me yesterday that it was only one month till Christmas!
So with that in mind, this is a great idea!
Make this ahead so you have it ready to give to your little ones right before Christmas!
Weight Loss Visual Motivation
Are you trying to lose weight? This is a fun motivator:
You get two jars, or even baggies - mark one bottle "Pounds to Lose" and the other bottle "Pounds Destroyed".
Put how many marbles, or pounds, you want to lose in one and as you drop the pounds, you move the marbles over to the other.
You could also use pebbles, bath beads, jewelery beads, wine corks, or anything else!
From our friends Frugally Sustainable:
Is it hot where you are today? If the heat is getting to you and your little ones, and you have a backyard to play in, no matter how small, this would be a fun way to cool off!
Take a 2 liter soda bottle, poke holes in it. Attach to a garden hose via a male to male adapter that cost less than $5.00 at Lowes.
Toss over a tree branch and let hang.
You can adjust how the water sprinkles by adjusting the water flow.
When the bottle stops working well, just switch it out with another bottle, no additional cost!
DIY monster spray
When my son was a little boy and afraid of monsters, I used to take my magic pencil and draw a magic circle around him, with a chant about monsters staying away.
For him, that was enough.
This is a neat little idea though, just make up a bottle of "Monster Spray", print the label and spray around the room at night. Spray two sprays under the bed, one in the closet, or wherever your little one thinks a monster might be lurking!
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Is that coupon real or fake? Fraudulent coupons hurt us all! If you received a printable coupon that looks too good to be true; it may be! Free product coupons that can be printed more than once should set off a red flag for you, unless the coupon can be found on the manufacturer's website. You can visit the Coupon Information Center to verify the authenticity of any coupon.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!
• Jamberry Nails: The hottest trend in nail design. Get high-end nail art without the fuss of polish - or expensive salon visits! Like us on Facebook!
• Oshawa Journal: A Step Back in Time to the Village of Oshawa - historical family timelines, news clippings, birth/marriage/death/grave records, photos and stories of the people I am researching, as well as the history of streets and houses in the village of Oshawa.