Give all your springtime treats a special, unique touch with free templates and designs at Avery Design and Print Online.
With these easy-to-use, online templates it couldn't be simpler to create your own original cards, decorations, labels and more to fill up everyone's Easter basket.
Just click on one of the free designs, enter your product number and start creating your own personalized Easter fun.
Click for free templates
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
One reader told us that, "I thought just because I "liked" something it meant I was automatically signed up for something". No, sorry, you need to sign up for the freebies by clicking on the links, each freebie separately. Not just sign up for Frugal Freebies on Facebook and that's it.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!
• Jamberry Nails: The hottest trend in nail design. Get high-end nail art without the fuss of polish - or expensive salon visits! Like us on Facebook!
• Oshawa Journal: A Step Back in Time to the Village of Oshawa - historical family timelines, news clippings, birth/marriage/death/grave records, photos and stories of the people I am researching, as well as the history of streets and houses in the village of Oshawa.