Paul Revere's Midnight Ride
- Paul Revere (Late December, 1734 – May 10, 1818) was an American silversmith and a patriot in the American Revolution. He is most famous for alerting Colonial militia of approaching British forces before the battles of Lexington and Concord, as dramatized in Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's poem, Paul Revere's Ride. Source
• Paul Revere's Ride Coloring Page
• Revolutionary War Printables
San Francisco Earthquake Anniversary
- The San Francisco earthquake of 1906 was a major earthquake that struck San Francisco, and the coast of Northern California at 5:12 a.m. on Wednesday, April 18, 1906. The most widely accepted estimate for the magnitude of the earthquake is a moment magnitude (Mw) of 7.9. Source
• Earthquake Worksheets and Coloring Pages
• Golden Gate Bridge Coloring Page
• California Unit Study
- Today's a day to find someone you really look up to, and try to look like them. Start with the hair. Cut and style your hair, as needed, to look like the person you've selected to look like. Then, select items from your wardrobe (or buy some new clothes!) that your lookalike wears. Along the way, make sure to practice and copy their walk, their talk, and their facial expressions. In other words. try to be as identical to that person as possible. Source
Free Printables:• Find the Difference Games
• Goofy's Spot the Difference Game
• Minnie's Spot the Difference Puzzle
• Spot the Difference game
International Juggler's Day
- a special day to celebrate the skill of juggling, and those talented people who can juggle many balls and objects at a time. Common objects that you will find flying through the air above a jugglers head include but not limited to: balls, clubs, swords, plates, rings, flaming sticks, quarters, shovels, apples and everything else you can imagine. Source
• Juggling Printables for Kids
• Juggling Colouring Pages
Albert Einstein Died
- Albert Einstein (14 March 1879–18 April 1955) was one of the most famous scientists of the 20th century. He received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1921. His theories of special and general relativity are of huge importance to many branches of physics and astronomy. They have been verified by many experiments and observations. Einstein is famous for his theories about light, matter, gravity, space, and time. His most famous equation is E=mc^2. Source
• Albert Einstein Printables
• Albert Einstein Printables and Games
Printable April 2012 Colouring Calendar
- colour and use to keep track of your commitments and social life.
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
- This was posted by Catherine on April 18, 2012 -
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Remember that many freebies come with great high-value coupons!
Click for more quick freebie tips
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+.