You forgot to check the calendar, and Valentine's Day caught you unprepared!
Well, here are some printables, gifts and recipes if you have been caught present-less!
• Valentine's Day on Pinterest
-- Valentine's Day crafts, printables, games, and more for your classroom.
• Valentine’s Day Free Printable Cards and More!
-- Enjoy this list of over 50 free Valentines by some amazing artists!
• 91 Valentine's Day Printables from Disney.com
-- Super sweet Valentine's Day printables, featuring Valentine's Day cards, a chocolate box countdown calendar and more.
• Free Printables: 6 Valentine's Day Cards
-- Some fabulous Valentine's Day printables that you are going to L.O.V.E!
• Last Minute Valentine’s Day Inspiration
-- There is nothing better than showering extra love on precious people in our lives!
• Valentine Printables
-- I wanted to find Valentine printables because they are the best gifts! Pair them with a cheap frame and it looks like a great present.
• Free Valentine's Printables
-- Printable Valentine delights, including paper baskets, bookmarks, word search puzzles, heart Valentines, mini Valentine cards and personal Valentine coupons.
• Valentine Activities
-- Their new and expanded “Valentine” unit is finally up!! They have added a few new printables and used Sweethearts candy hearts as their main theme.
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Remember, Frugal-Freebies.com doesn't give out the freebies, I only post the freebies I find on the net. To increase your chances of the freebies arriving in your mail, you could stick to the offers from the larger companies (i.e.: Wal-Mart, P+G, Kroegers, Sam's Club, etc.). However, lots of readers post on the Frugal Freebies forum saying they can't believe the amount of free stuff they've received in the mail, even though not every freebie will turn up from the other sites posted.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!