My Kraft box of free food freebies has arrived! Did you order yours?
Free Kraft Samples - $45 Value!
I ordered mine on October 28th - and it arrived here this morning, November 8th. I did have to pay the shipping & handling cost of $9.95 + taxes. But I got $45 worth of product!
Here is what they sent us:
• Chips Ahoy! Middles Chocolate Chip - 280g
• Chips Ahoy! Middles Double Chocolate - 280g
• Triscuit Thin Crisps Cheddar & Fine Herb - 225g
• Triscuit Thin Crisps Applewood Smoked Barbecue - 225g
• Kraft Dinner Smart mac ‘n cheese Fibre - 200g
• Wheat Thins Stix Pizza - 226g
• Trident Splash Grape with Orange - 9 pieces
• Trident Layers Peppermint + Spearmint - 14 pieces
• Trident Layers Cool Mint + Melon Fresco - 14 pieces
• Trident White Wintergreen - 12 pieces
• Trident Hydramint - 14 pieces
• Trident Hydracitrus - 14 pieces
• Free product coupon for aMOOza! Twists cheese Mozarella-Cheddar - 252g (12 count)
• Free product coupon for Philadelphia Dill Cream Cheese Dill - 250g
• Free product coupon for Pure Kraft Salad Dressing Ranch or Caesar - 355g
• Free 60 page Kraft Foods What’s Cooking magazine
Did you get yours yet?
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
- This was posted by Catherine on November 8, 2011 -
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
When a freebie offer asks for sensitive information like your social security number or a bank account number, you want to leave that freebie site right away!
Click for more quick freebie tips
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook.