Would you use a ball chair at work? I tried just the ball for a while, but kept rolling away! LOL Maybe this will work better?
The Gaiam Balance Ball Chair helps to alleviate the aching back/legs/arms syndrome that comes from working at a desk for hours.
- Created by leading health and fitness experts to improve your back health
- Employs the same balance ball used in your workout routine
- Helps build a healthier back, align the spine, relieve pain, and improve your overall well-being
- Includes removable 52-centimeter Balance Ball, an adjustable support bar, easy-glide casters, air pump
- Designed for users 5-feet to 5-feet, 11-inches tall; 300-pound weight capacity
Gold Box Price: $49.99 (50% off)
Click for deal
- This was posted by Catherine on August 20, 2011 -
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
A freebie isn't a freebie unless it's free! If a website wants you to pay for a freebie, then don't request it. If they ask for shipping cost, you'll have to decide if it's worth it to you.
Click for more quick freebie tips
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook.