Dayta is a wonderful data tracking application that allows you to track literally everything about you; from your weight, to how many glasses of water you've had today, or even your kill/death ratio in Call of Duty, Dayta can track it all.
- Create data logs that track anything about you.
- Export data through email, along with a nice CSV file.
- Create folders to organize your data.
- Wipe a data log once you're done tracking a piece of data.
- Consolidate data daily (automatically add values within a day together, useful for tracking glasses of water).
There's a lot more to it, but that's the gist!
Click for free app
Click for more free apps
- This was posted by Catherine on July 7, 2011 -
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Some don't use their last name when requesting freebies - to foil the telemarketers who take your name and address and look up your phone number to call you. To avoid these nuisance calls, they use only their first and middle name, or change some of the letters in their last name. Another benefit is that way you can track where the junk mail came from.
Click for more quick freebie tips
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook.