Sparky.org offers free fire safety games and activities for children.
How to Make a Home Fire Escape Plan -
• Draw a floor plan or a map of your home. Show all doors and windows.
• Mark two ways out of each room.
• Mark all of the smoke alarms with . Smoke alarms should be in each
sleeping room, outside each sleeping area, and on every level of the home.
• Pick a family meeting place outside where everyone can meet.
• Remember, practice your plan at least twice a year!
Sparky Bookmarks -
Sparky Say: Make sure your home has working smoke alarms.
How to Fold an Origami Dog -
You’ll need a square piece of paper. If you don’t have origami paper, you can make a square from a rectangle.
My Fire Inspection Checklist -
Become an official Safety Inspector! Make sure your home is safe and inspect for risks.
Sparky Colouring Pages:
♦ Stop, Drop and Roll
♦ Five Steps to Fire Safety
♦ Sparky Says Thank You to Firefighters
♦ Stop, Drop and Roll (Spanish)
Click for Sparky activities
- This was posted by Catherine on July 12, 2011 -
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Read the fine print on all free stuff offers. Don't sign up if they ask for a required survey, gold card offer, promotion requirements, or your credit card information unless you are absolutely sure it's a legitimate offer.
Click for more quick freebie tips
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook.