New Friends Day
- Do you have enough friends? The answer should be no. No matter how many friends we have, more of them increases our wealth. That's because friends are one of life's valuable assets. You just can't have too many friends. Today is a great opportunity to meet someone new, or do something to make a new friend.
- set aside to wear and enjoy a hat of your choice and style. Isn't it great that hats come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and styles? There's one to fit every size head and personality. Often, hats are used to make a statement, or to promote a cause or a product.
Tin Can Day
- The tin can was patented in 1810 by the English inventor Peter Durand. He did not produce any food cans himself, but sold his patent to two other Englishmen, Bryan Donkin and John Hall, who set up a commercial canning factory, and by 1813 were producing their first canned goods for the British Army
Brew A Potion Day
- When you create a love potion or brew for prosperity, you are infusing the ingredients with your will. To do that, you have to be clear about what you want to happen. The first step in any magical work is to visualize your intended result. Some practitioners write the name of a desired lover on a piece of paper and carry it with them. Others gather symbols of wealth or love and incorporate them into an altar or place them on a dresser or desk where they'll see them often. The important part is to clear away negative energies and distractions while you gather ingredients and bring them together so that your potion absorbs your full intent for love and prosperity.
International Sing-Out Day
- Have you ever had those moments where someone says something and it reminds you of a song? You just have this urge to sing out?! Do it!! Sing out loud and proud! Sing at the top of your lungs for the whole world to hear.
Get to Know Your Customers Day
- whether you are an entrepreneur or selling professional the biggest asset to your business is your customer. Lights do not function, cash registers do not open and phones do not ring without a customer.
Little Ricky's Birthday
- In 1953, Lucille Ball gave birth to Little Ricky on her "I Love Lucy" TV show
A Friend Raises Your Spirits Day
- If you're feeling down, call a friend that will help to pick you back up. And if you're feeling fine, you might want to ask yourself if you can be that friend for anyone else you know who is having some issues.
Good Memory Day
- Take the time today to work on improving your memory -- and use it to drum up some old, good memories!
- celebrated at the end of January, although its exact date is a matter of debate. Various sources report it as January 19; others claim it takes place on whatever day the Super Bowl falls on.
- This was updated by Catherine on January 19, 2012 -
QUICK FREEBIE TIPS:
When the site asks where you heard about them, say friend/family, not a freebie site. Right-clicking and copying the link location & pasting it in a new browser, rather than clicking the link can help too. Sometimes they won't send if they know you came from a freebie site.
Click for more quick freebie tips
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook.