Moms and Dads Day
- Being a parent is a tough job and there are often just not enough hours in the day to get everything done! Surprise your mom and dad today to honor their parenting and all that they have done for you throughout the years. Take this day to reminisce about family holidays, journeys and experiences.
Happy Hour Birthday
- Commemorating the first happy hour held at a pub in Ireland in 1745.
Song of the South Birthday
- a 1946 feature film produced by Walt Disney and released by RKO Radio Pictures. The film is based on the Uncle Remus cycle of stories by Joel Chandler Harris.
Mellow Yellow Day
- gives work and club colleagues a chance to chill out and have a bit of fun, while raising some much-needed funds. Whether you choose to simply wear a yellow T-Shirt, or go all out and have a yellow-themed dinner party, the aim is the same - take some time to have some fun!
National Pizza With The Works Except Anchovies Day
- There’s only a few ways to ruin a good pizza and today helps you avoid one of them. Not that you need to be told how to make your pizza. Celebrate in style and order up a doughy pie loaded with your favorite toppings. Pepperoni. Sausage. Green Peppers. Extra Cheese. Whatever. Except anchovies.
Chicken Soup for the Soul Day
- a celebration of who you are, where you've been, where you're going, and who you will be thankful to when you get there!
- a world record attempt for the highest number of toppling domino stones, organized each year by Endemol Netherlands. Together with Weijers Domino Productions of Robin Paul Weijers, also known as Mr. Domino, parties team up to set a new world record.
National Donor Sabbath Days
- To increase awareness about the dire need for organs and tissues for transplantation and to dispel fears that tissue and organ donation is incompatible with religion. Annually, the Friday, Saturday and Sunday two weekends before Thanksgiving.
Birth of Baha'u'llah
- Baha’i observance of the anniversary of the birth of Baha’u’llah (born Mirza Husayn Ali) at Nur, Persia in 1817. Baha’u’llah was prophet-founder of the Baha’i Faith. One of the nine days of the year when Baha’is suspend work.
- This was updated by Catherine on November 12, 2011 -
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Whenever you receive a freebie that leaks all over your mail - you should email the company and tell them. You might even get a full-size bottle of their product in compensation!
Click for more quick freebie tips
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook.