Customized Disney Maps are FREE and great for planning your vacation!
Use them to highlight your family's favorite Park activities and explore all that the Parks have to offer.
NOTE - you have to live in the US to get these maps delivered to your home, but anyone can print out the maps if you wish.
You will receive:
● Five full-color, keepsake-quality Customized Maps
● Walt Disney World Resort Overview
● Magic Kingdom
● Disney's Hollywood Studios™
● Disney's Animal Kingdom Park
Each Map includes:
● Most Park highlights, plus your family's favorites
● Large 14" x 20" format
● A set of golden stickers to mark new Favorites
Click for free Disney Maps
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
If you really like a freebie you received, think about emailing the company. Sometime they respond by mailing you high-value coupons for their product... yet another freebie!
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!
• Jamberry Nails: The hottest trend in nail design. Get high-end nail art without the fuss of polish - or expensive salon visits! Like us on Facebook!
• Oshawa Journal: A Step Back in Time to the Village of Oshawa - historical family timelines, news clippings, birth/marriage/death/grave records, photos and stories of the people I am researching, as well as the history of streets and houses in the village of Oshawa.