Housework and chores - who really wants to do it?
• Free Chore Chart System - Place these charts in sheet protectors and use a dry erase marker to check off the chores done. The main chart is placed on the refrigerator, as this is a place everyone frequents. It lists chores that are to be done daily, weekly, and yearly.
• Free Printable Weekly Planner for your Household Notebook or family binder. What's happening on the home front this week? You'll always be in the know with this simple, one-page planner form. Use it to record appointments, chores, outings and events in your organized home each week.
• Free Printable Daily Planner Sheets - Print out these free daily planner sheets we have created just for busy women! Just choose a subject then click and print. MORE free printables added constantly!
• Free printables calendars and charts - for baby, toddler, children, behavior, checklists, chores, Christmas, schedules, education, day care, school, holidays, home school, awards, business, car, computer, garden, health, holidays, home, internet, money, music, pets, safety, science, shopping, sports, teachers, travel, and webmasters.
• Free printable chore cards and tutorial - based on what works best - the kids have different chore times throughout the day, so they flip their card on the ring to see the next chore until they complete them all. My kids love it so far.
Stock Photo Credit: lusi
All Rights Reserved
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
◊ Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
◊ Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!