Time for the August 25th Freebie/Coupon Round-Up! There are so many great deals, coupons and freebies posted to the Frugal Freebies forum every day - I am re-posting them here so you will find all the best deals (+ more) for the day - in one place! I hope this helps save you time and money!
NOTE - these go very quickly - so don't wait!
CANADIAN FREEBIE - Like the Dove Canada facebook page for a free sample of their new Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment Conditioner.
CANADIAN FREEBIE - On Saturday, August 27th from 12-4 PM, trade in your old pants for a FREE pair of Dockers Men's Alpha Khakis at any of the locations mentioned below! Traded pants will be donated to charity as selected by Roots. One pair per person.
Great deal for the guys who live near any of the following Roots locations:
- 100 Bloor Street West, Toronto
- 1001 Robson St., Vancouver
- Chinook Centre, Calgary
- 1025 Ste-Catherine St. West, Montreal, OR
- Spring Garden Place, Halifax
On the Dockers website, the Alpha Khakis retail for $68!
CANADIAN MAIL IN REBATE - Do you use Physicians Formula make up? Did you know they have several rebate forms available for their products? If you find it on sale the rebate forms are an added bonus. Two of them even offer a full price rebate!
• Shimmer Strips eyeliner trio $6 mail in rebate.
• Powder Pallete mineral glow pearls blush $6 mail in rebate
• Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Powder, Bronzer and Blush $6 Mail In Rebate.
• Minereal Wear Correcting Powder, Correcting Pebbles and Air Brushing Loose Powder $6 Mail In Rebate
• Eye Booster 2 in 1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner Plus Serum Full Price Rebate
• Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara Full Price Rebate.
FREEBIE FOR ALL - I created a list of 147 Freebie sites on Google+ - and have finally reached #9 on my own list! LOL
It goes by the number of people that have you in their circle and I have 293 so far. Top person on the list is in 777 circles!
If you are on Google+, don't forget to add me!
And if you still need an invite to Goggle+, click on this link to sign up!
- This was posted by Catherine on August 25, 2011 -
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Checking for free sample opportunities every day, or even several times a day, will greatly increase your chances of getting them. Since there are only a certain number of free samples per offer, you'll want to sign up as soon as you can. Free samples are almost always offered on a first come first served basis.
Click for more quick freebie tips
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook.