National Peanut Cluster Day
- For those unfamiliar with this salty-sweet treat, it's a crunchy bundle binding handfuls of nuts with chocolate and more. Popularized as early as 1912 by the Goo Goo brand, which uses caramel and marshmallows, peanut clusters are easy snacks that can be made in a matter of minutes.
Plant a Flower Day
- a day to get a little dirt under your fingernails. Take a few minutes to celebrate by planting or transplanting any kind of plant. It can be done indoors, or weather permitting, outdoors.
Girls Write Now Day
- honors the younger generation as makers of the future! It is a day to encourage girls of all ages everywhere in the world to put pen to paper and explore the beauty and power of their unique, creative voices. Read more
Organize Your Home Office Day
- One day each year for the more than 34 million home office households to find files, purge papers and tackle to-do lists. Read more
Be Nasty Day!
- There's naughty days, and nice days, and all sorts of goodie gumdrop days. So, it stands to reason that there will be a few negative type of days. This is one of them.
International (Working) Woman's Day
- a global day celebrating the economic, political and social achievements of women past, present and future. International Women's Day honours the work of the Suffragettes, celebrates women's success, and reminds of inequities still to be redressed. The first International Women's Day event was run in 1911. 2011 is the Global Centenary Year. Let's reinvent opportunity for working women and all women
International Women's Day
- an occasion marked by women's groups around the world. This date is also commemorated at the United Nations and is designated in many countries as a national holiday. When women on all continents, often divided by national boundaries and by ethnic, linguistic, cultural, economic and political differences, come together to celebrate their Day, they can look back to a tradition that represents at least nine decades of struggle for equality, justice, peace and development.
- This was updated by Catherine on March 7, 2012 -
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Sometimes when printing coupons, you can hit back and print it again. Or you can change the number of copies in the pop-up print menu to print more.
Click for more quick freebie tips
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook.