National Cheese Doodle Day
- Cheese doodles were originally manufactured by the Yohai family at King Kone Corporation in the Bronx. During the 1960's, the company was acquired by Wise Foods, Inc. and became part of their potato chip division. Today, cheese doodles are one of Wise's strongest brands. Did you know that there are over 15 million pounds of cheese doodles produced each year?
Saint Piran's Day
- Celebration in honor of St. Piran, patron saint of Cornwall and Cornish peoples. Held to help preserve history and culture of the Cornish (Celtic).
8 hour day (Australia's Labor Day)
- Celebrating the Australian labour movement, the Labour Day public holiday is fixed by the various state and territory governments, and so varies considerably. In both Victoria and Tasmania, it is the second Monday in March (though the latter calls it Eight Hours Day). In Western Australia, Labour Day is the first Monday in March.
Dr. Doolittle Day
- Doctor John Dolittle is the central character of a series of children's books by Hugh Lofting. He is a doctor who shuns human patients in favour of animals, with whom he can speak in their own languages. He later becomes a naturalist, using his abilities to speak with animals to better understand nature and the history of the world. Doctor Dolittle first saw light in the author's illustrated letters to children, written from the trenches during World War I when actual news, he later said, was either too horrible or too dull.
Healing From the Inside Out Day
- an approach that draws on ancient wisdom, scientific studies and the direct experiences of many individuals who grew to realize that our suffering was in fact an opportunity, a wake up call, prompting us to reexamine and ultimately to redo our lives.
Multiple Personality Day
- Don't be surprised to find yourself surrounded by people who are talking to themselves today. You might find yourself talking to yourself, too! When you wish someone "Happy Multiple Personalty Day", you may need to do so multiple times, once for each personality.
Potty Dance Day
- Join thousands of potty training families across the country on Potty Dance Day! Learn how to do the Potty Dance from a Ralph’s World concert at the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis streamed live on Pull-Ups.com. Time: 11:30 am – 12:30 pm EST
- This was updated by Catherine on March 5, 2012 -
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Create a Facebook and Twitter account to get freebies, even if you only use it for that.
Click for more quick freebie tips
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook.