|Photo Credit: Cat sat on a doorstep,|
by Ian Britton. Supplied by FreeFoto.com under Creative Commons License
PLUS - interesting books to read and free printables, papercrafts, kid crafts, activities and coloring pages...
7-Eleven (Free Slurpee) Day or Convenience Store Day
-- Like so many great inventions, the Slurpee was created by accident. In the late-1950s, Omar Knedlik of Kansas City owned an old Dairy Queen whose machinery was always breaking down. When his soda fountain went out, he improvised by putting some bottles in the freezer to stay cool. However, when he popped the top, they were a little frozen and slushy. Folks loved them and started requesting
those pops that were in a little bit longer.Source
Read: How To Build A Convenience Store Business, by TK Johnson
-- Discover the lessons that can launch and grow your new business! In clear, easy-to-grasp language, the author covers many of the topics that you will need to know in order to launch and run a successful business venture.
Free Printables, Coloring Pages, Activities and Crafts:
• Grab your free Slurpee! - 7-Eleven will be handing out free Slurpees from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Make your own 7-Eleven Slurpee!
• Homemade Slurpees with Kool-Aid
• Grab the 7-Eleven App Buy 6 cups, and any 7th cup is FREE when you download and scan the 7-Eleven App.
• 7-Eleven Candy Bible Verse Match Game
• convenience store printables
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!