Do you want FREE educational resources for the classroom or at home?
Homeschooling? Need extra help after school?
Then check out these Common Core-aligned resources and over 600 printable and reproducible activities, lesson plans, calendars, clip art, ideas, certificates, and more.
Click on the samples and then sign up to access their entire collection, including FREE samples of their popular Common Core 4 Today workbooks!
Click for free educational resources
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Scam.com is your first choice if you are a true freebie hunter and want to research if some freebie is a valid one. 419eater is an active freebie hunter discussion board. PurPortal is a huge searchable database of scams which seems to be updated regularly. There are 4 sections: scams, urban legends, viruses and phishing sites.
PLUS: List of freebie hunter sites that are spam, scam or phishing and 5,700 Chinese scams.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!
• Jamberry Nails: The hottest trend in nail design. Get high-end nail art without the fuss of polish - or expensive salon visits! Like us on Facebook!
• Oshawa Journal: A Step Back in Time to the Village of Oshawa - historical family timelines, news clippings, birth/marriage/death/grave records, photos and stories of the people I am researching, as well as the history of streets and houses in the village of Oshawa.