Make learning healthy habits fun with these free educational games and activities.
Starting at an early age, teach your children about the importance of dental hygiene by building a fun, brushing and flossing routine together.
Encouraging your children to take responsibility for their own oral care and instilling healthy habits not only helps prevent cavities, but also boosts your child's self esteem.
Explore these free educational materials and activities to get started.
Teaching Children 5-7
Quick tips for sharing BSBF materials with kids Ages 5-7
Teaching Children 8-9
Quick tips for sharing BSBF materials with kids Ages 8-9.
Teaching Children 10-12
Quick tips for sharing BSBF materials with kids Ages 10-12
Award your children for their healthy smiles with this printable certificate.
BSBF Family Pledge
Encourage healthy habits among your children with the BSBF Family Pledge.
BSBF Community Pledge
Share this promise to practice healthy habits with your local community organization.
Your Bright Smile
Build healthy oral care habits with these easy steps and toothbrushing tips.
Dr. Rabbits and the Plaque Monsters Connect-the-Dots
This simple dot-to-dot includes a weekly brushing log.
This printable helps your young patients remember when they should brush their teeth.
Dr. Rabbit's Dental Bag Coloring Sheet
Invite your children to draw the contents of Dr. Rabbit's bag!
Tooth Fairy Counting Activity
Children can practice counting while keeping track of brushing morning and night.
This word puzzle challenges kids to choose clothes for Dr. Rabbit that begin with the letter “S”.
Find the Rhymes
Children will enjoy discovering these colorful rhyming words; also includes a brushing log.
Brush with the Animals
Challenge young children to find the toothbrushes and toothpaste tubes in the illustration. It makes a great coloring sheet, too.
3-D Mouth Model
Make it fun to practice brushing technique by creating a mini-mouth and toothbrush model with your child.
Try this simple activity with children who have lost or will soon be losing their baby teeth.
Bright Smiles Family Game Board
Be the first player to reach the Bright Smile and win! Play this board game with your child — it's a great conversation-starter to talk about taking care of teeth. You can download instructions here.
Letter Fun: Matching Pictures and Words
This rebus-style puzzle is a great early literacy activity.
Dr. Rabbit's Family: A Mini Wall-Poster
Print out this poster in color — or print the black and white version and color it in! Or, print the black and white version for them to color in!
Colgate's Toothy Magnet
Create a tooth magnet with your child! Stick it on the fridge or other metal surface to serve as a tooth-friendly reminder to brush at least twice a day.
Click for more online resources
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
If you really like a freebie you received, think about emailing the company. Sometime they respond by mailing you high-value coupons for their product... yet another freebie!
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!
• Jamberry Nails: The hottest trend in nail design. Get high-end nail art without the fuss of polish - or expensive salon visits! Like us on Facebook!
• Oshawa Journal: A Step Back in Time to the Village of Oshawa - historical family timelines, news clippings, birth/marriage/death/grave records, photos and stories of the people I am researching, as well as the history of streets and houses in the village of Oshawa.