Winn-Dixie's Coupon Policies
• To get the best deals, sale prices and to get and use store coupons, you need a Winn-Dixie Reward Card. Reward Cards are free, you can apply online and they will mail it to you.
• If you are pregnant or have a child under two, sign up for their Baby Club. You can sign up online, but you must have received your Reward Card first. Being a Baby Club member gets you special discounts and even more coupons.
• The registers at Winn-Dixie print Catalina coupons. Most are manufacturer coupons.
• The registers also print out $/$$ coupons. Such as, get $10.00 off a $50.00 purchase. These should print out once each week you shop with your reward card. But you cannot use it until the following week. Only one of these can be used per purchase.
However, when you get $10.00 with your 200 Baby Club points, it is treated like cash and gives you $10.00 off any purchase exceeding $10.00.
COUPON TIP: Give the cashier your $/$$ coupon FIRST to ring through, before giving all other coupons. Next, give any Baby Club Rewards.
If your other coupons make your total lower than the amount to qualify for the $/$$ coupon, you wouldn't be able use it. But if your order is over $50 in products, and you use your $/$$ coupon first, then your remaining coupons could easily bring your total to $20 or even better!
• Winn-Dixie doubles all manufacturer coupons up to 50c everyday! Except in Florida, parts of Louisiana and some coastal Alabama stores.
• Buy one, get one free (BOGO) sale items ring up like this: First item rings up full price, second item rings up free. If you only buy one of the items it will ring up full price, not half price. You have to buy BOTH items to take advantage of the deal.
• You can use coupons on Buy One Get One free (BOGO) items. As an example, if a product is on sale for Buy One Get One Free and you have two $1.00 off coupons for that product, you can use both coupons. Your store may vary on this.
• Overage is generally allowed. If you buy a product for $1.95, but have a coupon for $2.00 - they will take $2.00 off your bill. They will not give you back money, but it can be applied to another item in your order.
• Winn Dixie does not ad match or take competitor's (other store's) coupons.
Thanks to Saving Toward a Better Life
Click for more store coupon policies
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook.