Making a touch and feel book is an easy and fun activity for you and your child, and is great way to encourage your little one to explore her world.
Depending upon the age of your child, you can have him or her help you glue on each item, or even find different textures around the house to include in the book.
You can use the book to teach about shapes, colors, and sizes. Or if you are feeling especially creative, you and your child can make a collage about your town, family, or anything else you'd like!
• Make Your Own Touch Book!
• How to Make Your Own Touch and Feel Book
• DIY Touch and Feel Book
• My Touch and Feel Bible StoryBook
• Toddler Books: Make Your Own Touch and Feel Numbers Book
• Touch-and-Feel Books - Center for Early literacy Learning
• Video: Make Your Own Touch and Feel Book
Or you could just buy them!
• US Books: Find Touch and Feel books on Amazon.com
• Canada Books: Find Touch and Feel books on Amazon.ca
• UK Books: Find Touch and Feel books on Amazon.co.uk
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Your freebies not arriving? We really hate to blame the mail carrier, but a couple of readers who weren't receiving any freebies, put a "Hold Request" on their mail for 2 weeks and chose "Pick-up", rather than having it delivered. When they went to pick up their mail, they got 2 plastic bags full of samples!
Click for more quick freebie tips
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!