Home delivery of LEGO Club Magazine and much more!
When you sign up, you will receive:
The FREE LEGO® Club Magazine, full of comic adventures, games and puzzles, building challenges and Cool Creations built by LEGO fans!
- Exclusive content online at LEGO.com/club!!
- A monthly email newsletter with exclusive LEGO Club news, building steps and contests. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
- Club Codes to unlock cool stuff on the website.
LEGO Club membership is valid for two years and includes free copies of LEGO Club Magazine or LEGO Club Jr. depending on the member’s age. Please allow 6 to 14 weeks for delivery of your first mailing.
*The LEGO® Club Magazine is available for delivery to homes right now in: US, Canada, Germany, England, Ireland, Austria, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, France and Poland.
For residents of Australia and New Zealand please click here.
Check out a sample LEGO Club Magazine with interactive features right here.
Click for free subscription
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Often, when printing coupons, you can hit back and print it again. Or you can change the number of copies in the pop-up print menu to print more.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!
• Jamberry Nails: The hottest trend in nail design. Get high-end nail art without the fuss of polish - or expensive salon visits! Like us on Facebook!
• Oshawa Journal: A Step Back in Time to the Village of Oshawa - historical family timelines, news clippings, birth/marriage/death/grave records, photos and stories of the people I am researching, as well as the history of streets and houses in the village of Oshawa.