Glue Dots are double-sided, sticky dots of glue that are available on a roll or perforated sheets.
They are made in varying levels of stickiness and sizes. You choose depending on your individual needs.
They ask: "Please send us a self addressed stamped envelope and a short description of your application for the Glue Dots and samples will be gladly provided."
Glue Dots are used for product and packaging assembly, printing and bindery, mail and fulfillment. Glue Dots are also perfect for crafts, scrapbooking, gift baskets, card making, classroom projects, home and office.
Click for free Glue Dots
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Yes, sometimes freebies are just for US readers. Sometimes they are just for Canadian readers. Sometimes even just for UK, Australian or European readers. I only find the freebies, I have no control over who the company can ship to. Canada is a different country, and I am Canadian, so that's why I search out and post as many Canadian freebies I can find.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!
• Jamberry Nails: The hottest trend in nail design. Get high-end nail art without the fuss of polish - or expensive salon visits! Like us on Facebook!
• Oshawa Journal: A Step Back in Time to the Village of Oshawa - historical family timelines, news clippings, birth/marriage/death/grave records, photos and stories of the people I am researching, as well as the history of streets and houses in the village of Oshawa.