[ EXPIRED ]
Die-hard Twilight fans and mainstream society can unite in a collective appreciation of vampires. Go ahead and admit it: "I like vampires." Don't you feel better that you got that off your chest?
Carmex has put together a special vampire Carmex Kiss to wish you a Happy Halloween - or Happy Valentine's Day.
You can "Vampire Yourself" with a Carmex Kiss of Death and send your friends a message. Or a Tingly Kiss! Or a Kiss-Off! Or a French Kiss!
It's fun - look what I did with a picture of my son, Josh. (Don't worry. If you are vampire-intolerant, they do have other kisses you can send that don't involve the un-dead.)
Sorry this offer has ended
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
All freebies are posted without prejudice. I have no political/religious/personal agenda to promote here, and I may not even agree with the message the freebie is promoting. But freebie censorship is not what this site is about. If you don't agree with the message a freebie is promoting, just pass on the freebie. The next one I find might be one you do believe in, and someone else might disagree.
Click for more quick freebie tips
• Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
• Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+. We are even on Pinterest!
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Baby Tips: Money-saving tips on diapering, diaper washing, safety, slings and baby carriers, toys, clothing, nursing, menstrual needs, traveling with kids, more!
• Jamberry Nails: The hottest trend in nail design. Get high-end nail art without the fuss of polish - or expensive salon visits! Like us on Facebook!
• Oshawa Journal: A Step Back in Time to the Village of Oshawa - historical family timelines, news clippings, birth/marriage/death/grave records, photos and stories of the people I am researching, as well as the history of streets and houses in the village of Oshawa.