Qualify for a Depression Research study and you may receive Free Depression medication and compensation of up to $800 for your time.
Click for more info
NOTE - If any of the above links are not working or the freebies or coupons no longer available, please post a blog comment below and I'll edit it!
- This was posted by Catherine on April 11, 2012 -
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Serious Couponing for Serious $aving$
- Quit Paying Retail For Your Groceries!
Learn How A Family Of 7 Went From Spending $750-800+ A Month In Groceries To Only Half That Amount By Using Coupons.
• how to use coupons without spending hours every week clipping every coupon from the Sunday newspaper
• why the warehouse clubs are NOT the best place to shop for maximum savings
• how to leverage the homework done by other couponers to save time and find the BEST deals, week after week
• why coupons from stores you don't even shop in can mean serious discounts on your next grocery trip
• specific ways to use coupons and store rewards at CVS and Walgreens, two of the largest pharmacy chains in the US
• why I'm not a big fan of buying random lots of coupons online
• and more…
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Checking for free sample opportunities every day, or even several times a day, will greatly increase your chances of getting them. Since there are only a certain number of free samples per offer, you'll want to sign up as soon as you can. Free samples are almost always offered on a first come first served basis.
Click for more quick freebie tips
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter, and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook and Google+.