There were so many great deals, coupons and freebies posted to the Frugal Freebies forum every day - I didn't want you to miss them!
US FREEBIE - Respect the roll - how to get a free toilet paper roll cover. The UPC code is 3600013396
We're proud to announce, FREE DIAPERS FOR A YEAR SWEEPSTAKES! That's right moms and dads, we're giving away a years worth of free diapers to 6 lucky winners! Visit us at the link below to enter for a chance to win!
US FREEBIE - become a member of Post-it Perks and get a free sample of Post-It Super Sticky -
Sandy Dunn Cordell posted:
Like Smoothie King and get a $1.99 coupon on their new Lean1 smoothie. I had one the other day. YUMMY! I don't like overly sweet drinks. This was perfect. It was chocolate of course.
US FREEBIE - Did you know that kids eat free at IKEA - Kids choose one combo meal valued at $2.49. Children under 12 only. No purchase required. August 1 - 21, 2011
US COUPONS - New month means the coupons are reset - I just updated the CouponNetwork database page - don't forget to print yours!
US FREEBIE - Like the ACE FB page for a FREE Self-Adhering Ace Bandage! Click the “Try a Free Sample” tab and allow the app.
US COUPONS - I have just updated the Coupon.com database - so don't forget to print your August coupons, there are lots of new ones!
US FREEBIE - illy issimo posted on their FB page:
Would you like to try our Mochaccino or Caffe No Sugar? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free sample!
AMAZON.COM - Maternity Dresses - 50% off or more
Free Super Saving Shipping & Free Returns!
US & CANADIAN COUPON - Old Navy Canada - $10 in Super Cash for every $20 you spend till August 18/11 (in-store). Earn up to $50 in Super Cash per transaction. Then, between August 25-29, 2011, redeem $10 in Super Cash for every $20 you spend in store.
FAKE FREEBIE ALERT! Beauty Balance Test Kit from beautybalance.com
Has been around for years and does not come. It hasn't been updated since 2008, and the links on right side of blog don't work.
How do you know if a coupon is Counterfeit?
A fan told me that she knew how to spot a fake $20 bill, but asked how do you know if a coupon is real? Here are some tips...
FAKE FREEBIE ALERT! Free Plush Pony from Kit Carson Riding Club
The site was hacked. Kit Carson Riding club posted a warning on their site and are working to fix their website.
FAKE FREEBIE ALERT! Free Jaden Chinese Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix Packet thru surveymonkey.com. This is a viral hoax.
AMAZON.COM - Did you know Amazon sold groceries? Save an extra 25% on a variety of Kellogg's cereal, Pop-Tarts, crackers and more sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you use code KELBTSII at checkout. Save an additional 15% when you combine with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through September 15/11.
FREEBIE FOR ALL - These colorful, two-sided bookmarks highlighting various types of plants and the Principles of Plant Biology have been produced by ASPB for use by members, teachers and students.
I downloaded one of the free Amazon reading apps on my iPod Touch & am reading Out of Time: A Paranormal Romance by Monique Martin
Free Reading Apps - Who else uses the free reading apps, what are you using instead of a Kindle & what are you reading right now?
FREEBIE FOR ALL - Need a spam-proof email address to use for your freebie hunting? Try mailinator.com - Simple, no sign-up, disposable - make up any email you want. Use it any time you need an email address, but don't want to be slowed down by the sign-up process or spammed for eternity.
AMAZON.COM - Save 30% on select products sold by Amazon.com from Neutrogena, Aveeno, Band-Aid & more when you enter code FAVBRAND at checkout. Offer ends August 7/11 at 11:59 PM PT.
DollarSurveys - Take free surveys and earn a dollar for each survey you complete! Visit everyday for more surveys
- This was posted by Catherine on August 2, 2011 -
QUICK FREEBIE TIP:
Scam.com is your first choice if you are a true freebie hunter and want to research if some freebie is a valid one. 419eater is an active freebie hunter discussion board. PurPortal is a huge searchable database of scams which seems to be updated regularly. There are 4 sections: scams, urban legends, viruses and phishing sites.
PLUS: List of freebie hunter sites that are spam, scam or phishing and 5,700 Chinese scams.
Click for more quick freebie tips
◊ Enjoying all the freebies? Want to keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money? Subscribe to Frugal Freebies' email updates or RSS Feed! - it's free!
◊ Check us out on Twitter and join in the conversation of even more great freebies, deals and coupons on our Frugal Freebies fan page on Facebook.